All of the doctors at Family Pet Clinic of Redondo Beach are comfortable in the surgery suite.
We limit our surgical practice to soft tissue surgery, and we refer orthopedic cases to nearby board certified veterinary surgeons.
We provide high levels of pain control and anesthetic monitoring. Some examples of what we have expertise in include:
- Cystotomy (removal of bladder stones)
- Tumor excisions
- Stenotic nares repair for bulldog breeds
- Soft palate resection for bulldog breeds
- Corkscrew tail amputation for bulldog breeds
- Exploratory surgery for foreign body ingestion
- Hernia repair.
Just another busy morning here at Family Pet Clinic of Redondo Beach!
Join us for a quick view of 3 patients under anesthesia..... Dr. Storm is extracting a tooth, Lacy is taking dental x-rays, and I'm surgically correcting malformed eyelids (entropion) and spaying an English Bulldog.